5 tips for a healthy life:
1. Make yourself a priority: Set aside time to shop for healthy foods and plan your meals. Make this a positive step for YOU
2. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate: Many Americans are walking around chronically dehydrated. Water can do wonders for our energy level and fuel us towards weight loss success!
3. Slow the pace to lose the weight: Many people eat as if the food is going to run off the plate! If we take smaller bites and chew food well, we inevitably eat less.
4. Find the Right Fuel Mix for You: Most meals should contain a lean source of protein source, ¼ of your plate should have a whole grain and ½ your plate with veggies!
5. Move to the Rhythm of a Collective Beat: Yes that means, don’t move alone.